Sale!

Potassium cyanide pills

$320.00

Description

Buy Potassium Cyanide Pills Online

Potassium cyanide pills is a mineral that is found in foods that you consume. También es un electrolito. Los electrolitos conducen los impulsos eléctricos por todo el cuerpo. Ayudan en una variety of essential corporal functions, which include:

cyanide pill is a pill, capsule, ampoule or tablet containing a fatally poisonous substance that a person ingests deliberately in order to quickly commit suicide. Military and espionage organizations have provided their agents in danger of being captured by the enemy with suicide pills and devices which can be used in order to avoid imminent and far more unpleasant death.

Potassium plays a role in many bodily functions, including the transmission of nervous signals, muscular contractions, fluid balance and chemical reactions. ¿Usos y eficacia? Niveles bajos de potassium en la sangre (hypopotasemia). Taking potassium orally or intravenously (IV) prevents and treats low potassium levels in the blood.

With the symbol K (from neo-Latin potassium) and atomic number 19, potassium is a chemical element. Potassium is a silvery white metal that is sufficiently soft to cut with a knife with little force. Metallic potassium reacts rapidly with atmospheric oxygen to form scaly white potassium peroxide in just a few seconds of exposure.

Approximately 98% of potassium in your body is found in your cells. Of this, 80% is found in the muscular cells, while the other 20% is found in the bones, liver and red blood cells (6). Once inside your body, it functions as an electrolyte.